In honor of our son’s birthday tomorrow, try this car buff trivia. I love cars, but I knew only one answer. See how much you know! (The answers are below the black car).
- What do the letters “PT” stand for in the name of Chrysler’s family car, the PT Cruiser?
- The first generation of the Chevrolet Corvette was introduced in what year?
- In most modern vehicles, the carburetor has been replace with what?
- In what year was the Chevrolet Chevelle first produced?
- What luxury British automobile brand was purchased by Tata motors in 2008?
- Personal Transport
- Fuel Injection
You must be logged in to post a comment.